Monday, November 16, 2009

New WEB 20 tool

I have found another web 20 tool that I like. I am part of a large close family and I have been searching for a means to keep us all closer togther other than the very public facebooks, or other social media. I ran across MyFamily.com and I found it very easy to set up our own family website, free of course (with some advertising, but $2.50/month for more stuff and no adds). It can be a public or private family site. I choose the private site and I can invite the folks I desire to have access to it. You can have family pictures, calendars, etc... All family memebers can add their comments or photos or whatever to the site. I like this one.

1 comment:

  1. My aunt had an idea for that long ago and far away. With this day and age of privacy it is nice to see a site like this that exists. It also allows you to just build networks around your family rather than seeing your family plus everyone's friend. Good find.

    ReplyDelete